Cover story: Scratching Each Others' Backs: Allocating Risk Between Product Manufactures And Retailers
Additional articles include:
- Scratching Each Others' Backs - Allocating Risk Between Product Manufacturers and Retailers
- Stock Option Backdating Claims - Are They Covered?
- When Your Insurance Carrier Must Provide You A Second Attorney - Appointing No. 2 to Look Out for No. 1
- Insurance Broker Malpractice - Pitfalls Arising Out Of The Broker-Client Relationship
- Non-Insurance Indemnity Contracts Between Contractors and Subcontractors - Decision Puts New Onus On Subs
- Risk Radar - Hot Topics to Watch in the Coming Months