In addition, 9 attorneys have been recognized in 2017 as “Rising Stars,” lawyers who are either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Fewer than 2.5 percent of lawyers are named to the Rising Stars list. Included for the first time is Bruce Strong, an attorney practicing in Anderson Kill's Insurance Recovery Group.
The 19 attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers comprise more than a quarter of Anderson Kill's attorney roster. Notably, 6 of the 19 recognized attorneys concentrate their practice in business or general litigation, reflecting the growth of Anderson Kill's Corporate and Commercial Litigation practice in recent years.
The attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers are:
- Dennis J. Artese (Insurance) – New York Metro
- Jerry S. Goldman (General Litigation) – New York Metro
- Robert Chesler (Insurance) – New Jersey
- Finley T. Harckham (Insurance) – New York Metro
- Robert M. Horkovich (Insurance) – New York Metro
- John M. O’Connor (Business Litigation) – New York Metro
- Rhonda D. Orin (Insurance) – Washington, D.C.
- William G. Passannante (Insurance) – New York Metro
- Edward J. Stein (Insurance) – New York Metro
- Allen R. Wolff (Insurance) – New York Metro
The attorneys recognized as Rising Stars are:
- Arthur R. Armstrong (Business Litigation) – Pennsylvania
- Carrie Maylor DiCanio (Insurance) - New York Metro
- Andrew B. Freedland (Real Estate, Business) – New York Metro
- Peter A. Halprin (Insurance) – New York Metro
- Nicholas R. Maxwell (Insurance) – New York Metro
- Vianny M. Pichardo (Insurance) – New York Metro
- Bruce Strong (Insurance) – New York Metro
About Anderson Kill
Anderson Kill practices law in the areas of Insurance Recovery, Commercial Litigation, Environmental Law, Estates, Trusts and Tax Services, Corporate and Securities, Antitrust, Banking and Lending, Bankruptcy and Restructuring, Real Estate and Construction, Foreign Investment Recovery, Public Law, Government Affairs, Employment and Labor Law, Captive Insurance, Intellectual Property, Corporate Tax, Hospitality, and Health Reform. Recognized nationwide by Chambers USA and best-known for its work in insurance recovery, the firm represents policyholders only in insurance coverage disputes - with no ties to insurance companies and has no conflicts of interest. Clients include Fortune 1000 companies, small and medium-sized businesses, governmental entities, and nonprofits as well as personal estates. Based in New York City, the firm also has offices in Philadelphia, PA, Stamford, CT, Washington, DC, Newark, NJ and Los Angeles, CA.
For more information, please contact:
Carol A. Ueckerman