DATE: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
TIME: 3:25 PM - 4:25 PM
VENUE: Park Central Hotel, San Francisco, CA
ORGANIZER: 14th Advanced Forum on Cyber & Data Risk Insurance
Topics to be discussed are:
- For those insureds that are thinking of getting this type of insurance, what kinds of things are insurance companies looking to see in an insured? What type of vetting are carriers doing?
- What has been the experience so far for insureds that have and are maintaining cyber insurance?
- What are insureds being asked to do by carriers if they are renewing their policies?
- As more companies take on cyber security as an additional line item in their budgets, does that impact their cyber insurance in any way, i.e., does that make them more attractive? Does it make a difference? What is considered a good risk from an underwriting perspective?
- Some helpful hints for understanding when a carrier is more likely to cover an incident -- what actions or measures can a business take to improve its standing in the cyber insurance market?