DATE: Thursday, March 31, 2016
TIME: 12:20 PM - 1:20 PM
VENUE: Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront, Chicago, IL
ORGANIZER: American Conference Institute 12th Cyber & Data Risk Insurance
Some of the topics to be discussed are:
- What are some of the emerging coverage issues for cyber claims?
- Summary of new insurance products
- How are claims developing?; Are insurers finding that they are getting it right: do they see the types of claims they expect to see?
- Underwriting trends
- Where do insurers see a breakdown in coverage? Conditions precedent; Key Exclusions;
- Managing claim aggregation and accumulation
- How to monitor limits of the same insured across all lines of business at a company?
- How to understand aggregation and accumulation potential of a cyber loss across multiple lines of business and across multiple insureds?
- How to model it?
- How to build cyber insurance strategy with aggregation and accumulation concerns in mind?
- Vendor agreements and indemnity and insurance provisions in vendor agreements: Where is one additionally insured and where not?