DATE: Tuesday, January 19, 2016
TIME: 6:45 PM - 7:45 PM
VENUE: The Yale Club of New York City, 50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY
ORGANIZER: The New York Treasurers' Group
We've previously discussed cyber threats, schemes and corrective measures to IT systems. We know WHAT can happen; the question now is what can we do about it?
- Cyber insurance
- The insider threat - how is this loss covered?
- Pitfalls in the application process
- Coverage gaps, how to avoid them; did you know coverage terms were negotiable?
- Interaction between computer fraud and funds transfer theft in the crime policy with the cyber coverage
- Insurance for social engineering