DATE: Friday, November 21, 2014
TIME: 8:45 AM - 12:45 PM
VENUE: U Conn, 1 University Place - Stamford, CT
ORGANIZER: Westchester-Fairfield CPCU
Joshua Gold to speak on a panel at the Westchester-Fairfield CPCU CLE Seminar
on 'Cyber Breach & Security: Risk Management & Insurance Issues' on Friday, November 21, 2014 from 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Some of the topics to be discussed are:
- What is Cyber Privacy & Security?
- What is the Cost?
- Types of Risks and Losses
- Corporate Exposure to Cyber Attacks
- Best Practices
- Legal Landscape
- Cyber Liability Insurance Exposures, Coverage and Risk Management
- Placing Cyber Insurance
- Dealing with a Security Breach
- Identifying the Exposure
- Risk Management Considerations
- Allocating Resources to Manage the Exposure
- Emerging Perils