Support Staff and Paralegals
Anderson Kill is always on the lookout for bright and energetic individuals to join our team. The firm seeks motivated individuals for a variety of staff positions in such departments as Accounting, Information Technology, Legal Secretary, Administration, and Records. Paralegals are hired at both entry and experienced levels and are hired for either the firm's Corporate or Litigation Departments. Entry-level paralegals are trained in-house and are also mentored by the firm's senior paralegal staff. Anderson Kill offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 401(k), transitchek and transportation reimbursement programs, year-end bonus, full-medical plan, and cafeteria/flexible spending plan.
Individuals who are interested in applying for a position with the firm may e-mail, mail, or fax their credentials to the address and fax number below:
Human Resources Department
Anderson Kill P.C.
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Tel: (212) 278-1000
Fax: (212) 278-1733
Anderson Kill is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary for our Philadelphia office. This position is part-time and will have flexible hours. Tasks include, but are not limited to email and calendar management activities, answering phones, time entry, client intake, meeting and planning activities including travel arrangements, etc. Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting competing deadline lines, prioritize multiple demands while providing quality service.
The candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years administrative assistant experience in a law firm. Additional requirements include intermediate to advanced technical skills in Word, PPT, Excel and Outlook. Candidate should be a self motivated, team player with a positive attitude. Candidate must demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments, ability to build collaborative relationships with other functional areas within the Firm to meet deadlines and solve issues, professionalism with internal and external clients, and ability to anticipate and act as a member of the team by assisting when and where needed.
Anderson Kill is seeking an experienced Fiduciary Accountant for its New York office.
• Specialization in booking keeping for trust and estate matters
• Conduct Tax Research in relation to Trusts and Estates
• Review Trust documents
• Work with Trust and Estate Attorneys and Paralegals to manage client, banks and brokerage accounts.
• 5 years of trust, estate tax and fiduciary accounting experience
• Bachelors is required; Accounting Major preferred
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience using Zane accounting software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong attention to details
• Knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.) required
• Ability to work independently
• Law firm or professional services experience a plus