Support Staff and Paralegals
Anderson Kill is always on the lookout for bright and energetic individuals to join our team. The firm seeks motivated individuals for a variety of staff positions in such departments as Accounting, Information Technology, Legal Secretary, Administration, and Records. Paralegals are hired at both entry and experienced levels and are hired for either the firm's Corporate or Litigation Departments. Entry-level paralegals are trained in-house and are also mentored by the firm's senior paralegal staff. Anderson Kill offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 401(k), transitchek and transportation reimbursement programs, year-end bonus, full-medical plan, and cafeteria/flexible spending plan.
Anderson Kill is seeking an experienced Fiduciary Accountant for its New York office.
· Specialization in booking keeping for trust and estate matters
· Conduct Tax Research in relation to Trusts and Estates
· Review Trust documents
· Work with Trust and Estate Attorneys and Paralegals to manage client, banks and brokerage accounts.
· 5 years of trust, estate tax and fiduciary accounting experience
· Bachelors is required; Accounting Major preferred
· Proficient in Excel
· Experience using Zane accounting software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong attention to details
· Knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.) required
· Ability to work independently
· Law firm or banking experience a plus
Individuals who are interested in applying for a position with the firm may e-mail, mail, or fax their credentials to the address and fax number below:
Human Resources Department
Anderson Kill P.C.
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Tel: (212) 278-1000
Fax: (212) 278-1733